one picture that our photographer had online =]

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stuck?

Nothing says "Good Morning" like being stuck in your apartment! Seriously though - Ben and I were about to leave for school, but when we tried to open the door, it wouldn't open! Since when has that ever happened? So, Ben called maintenance from our apartment building and a little less than an hour later our door opened for the first time. The so-called $250 doorknob was busted. (Who pays $250 for a doorknob? That maintenance guy must have been lying...) Yes, Ben missed his first class, but I don't think he was too bummed about it. Luckily I got to my class in time to turn in my paper. How do you think my teacher would react when I told him I couldn't get to class because I was stuck in my apartment?? Ridiculous! Anyways, that's how my day started. But don't worry..I can freely leave and enter my apartment now! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment