one picture that our photographer had online =]

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blessed

I'm feeling pretty blessed today.  


I have a Heavenly Father who knows just what I need, and when I need it.

I have a great family that I love.  

I have a cute husband who also loves me (surprisingly enough).

I have some really good friends. 

I'm getting a great education which will lead to a job that I love.

I currently have a job with good coworkers that helps pay the bills.

There has been some awesome weather in Utah the past few weeks.

I get to visit California during my break, which is only like 3 weeks away.

I have found some delicious, easy dinner recipes -
(which always makes life better).

I have found the motivation to go to the gym more consistently
(which makes me look & feel better).

I am actually getting homework done earlier than the night before it's due.


Basically, I'm feeling pretty dang good right now.
Let's hope that I can stay this way! =]]


1 comment:

  1. I love it when everything comes together like that! I am glad you have been feeling good!

    ReplyDelete