one picture that our photographer had online =]

Monday, June 3, 2013

So, I haven't written on this thing since January.  Yikes.  What is wrong with me?  I need to get better at this thing.  Especially since a lot has happened this year.  Such as - I got a job (and quit Macy's - last week).  Ben graduated from BYU.  Ben got into dental school.  We're moving to Halifax, Nova Scotia (Canada).  Babies born.  And probably a lot more, but I can't really think of anything else.  Even with a lot going on, we're still pretty boring people.  Oh well.  So, I have pictures of some fun things that have gone on this year, so I will definitely post again soon.  I just thought if I could write some sort of post, I could get going easier and maybe be better at this thing.  So here I am.  Expect more soon.  And if I don't provide, bug the crap out of me.  I seriously don't have much better to do since I have every night off now.  Talk about AMAZING!  K, well I'll be back on here soon with some more interesting things.  I promise, sort of. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment