one picture that our photographer had online =]

Monday, September 2, 2013

Ben Graduates!

So, I have a lot of catch up to do.  I'm a huge slacker when it comes to blogging.  But, I'll try to get this thing updated and keep it updated.  Buuuuuut, we'll see how that works out.  Anyway, first things first. Ben's graduation!  He got his Bachelors of Science in Public Health with an emphasis is Health Science.  He had his BYU graduation ceremony in April, and he was able to walk with both my brother, Chad, and his brother in law, Tyler.  It worked out perfectly.  Here are a few grad shots.

 Ben and the infamous BYU graduation pic
(Apparently everyone needs this picture if your'e a BYU grad)

Ben & Tyler - so cute with their fake diplomas 

The hubby & me, aren't we cute? 

Tyler, Ben & Chad - pretty good looking bunch of graduates! 

What a STUD 

Annelise, Ben's sister, made these for the graduates for our little "after party." So cute!!!


PS - A few weeks before the ceremony, I made Ben get dressed up so we could get some "graduation pictures" for him.  He was somewhat cooperative, but I thought I'd share these pictures to show you what I had to deal with while trying to get a decent picture of this guy...








No comments:

Post a Comment