one picture that our photographer had online =]

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Daily Sweet

So, my daily sweet for today was something pretty small, but it was one to add to the list.  I was REALLY bored at work tonight, and of course, I started texting Ben random things to try to keep me busy.  Usually I get one word responses with the hidden message "leave me alone" or sometimes just a straight up "leave me alone" because he's in the middle of something (usually studying) and needs to focus.  But today he humored me and responded nicely, and even took care of a few things for me even though I know he was trying to study all night.  While this may be something small, it was sweet and made me feel good while I was stuck at work.  Definitely worth a daily sweet. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment