one picture that our photographer had online =]

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Daily Sweet

I really liked yesterday's sweet!  Ben texted me while I was at work (from 4-9 on a Saturday - yeah, no social life) and asked if I wanted to get some food after work.  Duh!  I always like eating out, but usually I'm the one who's bugging Ben about going to get food.  I stress out about dinner, so it's always better to just pick something up (which still doesn't happen too often).  Anyways, he picked In N Out - so yummy - and we actually ate there!  Most of the time, we both have so much crap going on, that it's best to just drive through and bring the food home, so we can get back to studying or whatever else we have going on.  But last night was special, I guess!  We had a little date at In N Out (and it was all Ben's idea - incredible!) Yeah, I know, we should go out more, but with me having work every Friday and Saturday night, it usually doesn't happen very much.  So last night was cute and it made a good end to the week - my final week of vacation.  Ughhhhhh! =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment