one picture that our photographer had online =]

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"daily sweets"

I've decided to refer to my daily dose of cuteness from Ben as my "daily sweets."  Call it lame if you want, but I like it!  I forgot to do the one from yesterday, so I'll do 2 today.

So yesterday - the cute thing Ben did was clean up!  He totally cleaned out the study room- vacuuming and everything - while I was at work.   He even cleaned up some of my mess that has been there from one  of the many trips that we took in the past few weeks.  Yeah, it was dang nice to come home to an exceptionally clean room.

For today, Ben actually went grocery shopping with me.  And with minimal complaining!  He hates going with me to the grocery store, but today he went with.  I hate going by myself and having to make all of the decisions, and then come home and find out I got the wrong kind or forgot something.  It's super frustrating.  So it was really nice to have Ben with me to make some of those dumb decisions - like what kind of crackers to buy.  I get stressed out at the grocery store sometimes - I know - totally dumb.  But today was a lot easier being able to have Ben with me to make those decisions and get everything we need to have some decent food around here.  Yeah, pretty sweet of him. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment