one picture that our photographer had online =]

Friday, January 6, 2012

Daily Sweets

So the daily sweets from yesterday and today are pretty silly, but they count.  Haha.  So for those of you who know Ben, you know that he's incredibly sarcastic.  Even when he claims he's serious, he's always got that tinge of sarcasm to his voice, so you're never really sure if he's joking with you.  Luckily, this works for us - most of the time at least - haha.  Well yesterday, Ben gave me a sincere compliment.  Even though I tried to find the sarcasm in his voice, I couldn't!  He told me that I have been really good to him the past few days (with his school starting and life getting crazy again) and he was grateful.  I know - it's hard to imagine, but it happened!  And it was cute =]

Today, Ben actually let me take a nice nap.  Usually, if I try to take a nap with him around, he bugs me.  And I'm usually in a good mood and really patient with him - oh wait - that's a lie!  Yeah, I'm grumpy, he's annoying, and then we both end up mad.  It's a consistent pattern we have.  I like to call it love.  But anyways - TODAY he let me sleep in peace.  He came in only once and didn't keep waking me up even though I took like a 2 hour nap (which is such a waste of my day - haha).  It was amazing.  And I'm grateful for him being so nice to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment