one picture that our photographer had online =]

Monday, January 9, 2012

Daily Sweet

So yesterday Ben killed a spider for me.  Not because I can't, but because I was being a wuss yesterday.  And instead of just making me do it for myself, he came over and killed it.  Oh the joys of having a husband.  I no longer have the be the"manly" one kills bugs.  And I think I like it.  Thanks Ben!


PS - School starts today.  It's been an amazing break of about 4 weeks.  Hopefully that means I'm rejuvenated enough to get back into school focused and ready to do well.  We'll see.  I have a big test today - and I'm sitting here writing on my blog.  Focused?  Yikes...

PSS - So I still need to do a post for the best of 2011.  It's just annoying because 2 computers I used in 2011 crashed, so it's not as simple to get pictures from last year.  But I will.  Don't worry.  You can see all the fun stuff that happened last year - and see how boring Ben and I are when we're in the midst of school.  So fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment