one picture that our photographer had online =]

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Daily Sweets

So, I'm a little late, but it's ok.  I still have some of these from the past couple days.  I know - I'm doing pretty good huh?  Impressive!  Go me!  Anyways....

So, Monday night, I was going to bed and I was FREEZING!  I was curled up in a ball, trying to warm myself up under the covers, but it was taking way longer than usual.  Ben, seeing that I was super cold, went and got another blanket for me and put it on top of me.  He even laid it out all nice on the bed and tried to get me warmer by a big hug/cuddle.  It was cute, and it totally worked.  I warmed up real quick after that.  I have such a sweet hubby.

Yesterday, Ben had a pre-dental club meeting where President Samuelson was speaking and pizza was being served.  Ben's in the club presidency, so he's kind of a big deal.  Anyways, a couple days before he invited me to come, which was nice.  I had planned on bringing the poster he forgot and the few other things he asked me to, then sitting in the back doing homework during the meeting (and of course indulging in the pizza once it was over).  But Ben had already saved me a spot in the front row next to him.  I know it's dorky, but it always makes me feel good when Ben does little things like that.  He kept putting his arm around me during the speaker and let me have my hand on his knee (I'm like obsessed with some sort of contact/touching and Ben usually hates it).  Yeah, he was being cute and not acting like the typical stressed out student he is, which was awesome for me and I loved it!  (Needless to say I didn't get my homework done yesterday, but that's OK - not due till tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment