one picture that our photographer had online =]

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekend

So, remember how I told you I would put some pictures up?  Well here it goes!  I know I still have lots to catch up on, but these pictures made me laugh, so I wanted to put them up.
You may or may not know what this is. If you read my last post, you probably do. Anyways, this IS my ceiling with smoothie on it. Yes, apparently I have enough time to take a picture of it, but not to clean it. Oh well.
Remember how I'm so awesome and I made cupcakes for Ben's class?  Yeah, these are them.  Lemon cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.  MINI lemon cupcakes!  Haha.  Aren't they cute?  And they were pretty good, if I say so myself.
On Saturday night, we went bowling with some friends (Christina, Spencer, Chris & Emily).  Yeah, we are legit and went to Miracle Bowl on State Street.  (For those of you who don't know, Miracle Bowl is pretty ghetto)  Anyways, it was really fun, despite the gross pizza-making lady (don't EVER eat that pizza).  And I totally beat Ben both games - I know, I'm awesome.  It's ok, because he's cute when he bowls...


No comments:

Post a Comment